Believe while others are doubting.
Plan while others are playing.
Study while others are sleeping.
Decide while others are delaying.
Prepare while others are daydreaming.
Begin while others are procrastinating.
Work while others are wishing.
Save while others are wasting.
Listen while others talking.
Smile while others are frowning.
Commend while others are criticizing.
Persist while others are quitting.
By: William Arthur Ward
By: Owen K Waters
Spiritual growth is the growing awareness of a higher level of consciousness.
A higher level of consciousness brings an expanded view of reality. The more your view of reality expands, the more you are able to integrate any conflicting issues within yourself.
Spiritual growth has become such an urgent issue today because the frequency of everyone's consciousness is rising. The Shift into higher consciousness is propelling today's search for spirituality and meaning in life.
Spiritual growth involves gaining a deeper sense of inner awareness. Spiritual experiences can range from light meditation to a complete and blissful union with your true, inner self.
The following 5 tips will help you focus on the road to rapid spiritual growth and help you steer your life toward more happiness and fulfillment.
1) Life is what happens within, even though it appears to happen "out there." All changes of significance happen within, so look for the inner meaning in all outer experiences.
2) Remember that, even though it may not seem like it, we are divinely connected. Within your inner being is a connection to Infinite Being, the All That Is.
3) Shift your focus from the news and its depressive intent and turn toward books and courses that will uplift and inspire you. Time well spent is an investment in your future growth and happiness.
4) Encourage others to turn their attention to spiritual growth. By helping others, you open up an energetic flow that will bring more opportunities for spiritual growth into your own life. It's a matter of free flow: When you give something, the flow attracts more of the same to you.
5) Allow your sense of curiosity free rein. It is the most fundamental sense in Creation and it is best applied to your spiritual growth. Learn everything you can while allowing that divine sense of curiosity to lead the way.
These steps will help you develop your spiritual awareness and personal power, and a true sense of spiritual freedom. In just a few days, on October 1st, we will be starting a 21-day course where you can learn deeper insights.
If you're ready for more awareness, if that still, small voice is urging you forward, then find out about this great opportunity for spiritual growth at:
Seeing is very important. In fact, it is above all. Not feeling, not hearing, but seeing – inner vision. You almost have to will your Spiritual eyes to open, and they do. It does not come in physically, like seeing with our eyes here, because this is physical vision. You need to know how to look for it and find it. When your spiritual eyes are open, you then get to see more clearly, and things are even more real than when you are looking at your own hand. A lot of times, spiritual exercises and meditation are just learning to see in the Spirit.
An Approach to Opening your Spiritual Eyes
Here is an approach to opening your spiritual eyes. After you get inside, you say, “I’m opening my spiritual eyes.” (This is different from opening your physical eyes.) Sometimes all you see is white because it is so bright. It is as if you woke up from a physical sleep and someone is shinning bright headlights in your eyes; you cannot see anything because it is so bright. But accommodation begins to take place in the spiritual realms.
Seeing from a Higher Altitude
Spiritual exercises and meditation can open your eyes to the other realms and levels. When this happens, you can see more clearly how you and your patterns of existence fit in with the larger scheme of things, and you will be more willing to cooperate with the path that has been prepared for you. If you are unwilling to recognize the divine perfection of your own nature and everyone else’s, that unwillingness can keep the spiritual eyes closed on the inner realms.
- See more at: http://msiaonlineclasses.org/meditation-classes/seeing-spiritually/#sthash.vXxn0yY2.dpuf
What is the purpose of a Mantra?A mantra is a specific sound or tone which, when spoken or chanted, can invoke a spiritual essence. A mantra can be said out loud or inwardly. Many groups use mantras as a form of meditation. Mantras, or tones, are sounds that originate from various dimensions and planes of being. Some originate from what we call the lower worlds – the astral, causal, mental, or etheric realms. When chanted, these tones lift you to the level from which they came. Most of the tones we teach originate in the pure realms of Light – the Soul realm or above. When chanted, they invoke the essence of perfect purity – that which is blameless, sinless, pure in all ways.
The HUThe “HU” is Sanskrit and is an ancient name of the Supreme God. It invokes the purity of that perfect God. It may be chanted several ways. One way is to separate it into its letters “H” and “U”, chanting a long “H…”and then shifting to “U…” If you are chanting out loud, take a deep breath and, as you breathe out, chant “H…” “U…” If you are chanting silently, you might intone the “H…”as you breathe in, and the “U…” as you breathe out. Another way to do this is to pronounce the “HU” as one syllable (pronounced “hue”) and chant it as you breathe out.
- See more at: http://msiaonlineclasses.org/meditation-classes/using-a-mantra/#sthash.DM66tuz6.dpuf
This is just amazingly powerful!!
Each post has the option for you to share it on your social media & we always appreciate it when you do 🤗🤩🥰
CBD Product of The Month!