You have two plans within you. One is your own divine plan of inner ascension - known as your Life Plan. The other is a divine plan for your Earth - known as your World Plan. And you have come here, incarnated, to bring both these plans together.
Before we entered this and every other incarnation, we drew up a blueprint for our lives. The blueprint includes everything we need - every person, situation, circumstance, event, every bit of knowledge, and every tool - to fulfill our Divine Purpose.
When you ask that all tools, assistance and information be given to you, you are simply calling forth the elements you established as your blueprint. You are opening up the channels in your life through which your already-in-place tools, etc., will come to you. One aspect of your blueprint involved Guides and Teachers with whom you made an agreement. They are always waiting and eager to assist us, but may do so only if we ask for their assistance and guidance.
Source: The Puzzle
If your like me, you may be extra sensitive to changes in the environment especially energetically. For me, these last few days i have been feeling extremely tired and drained, sleeping horribly at night and drifting in and out of sleep all day and I have just been highly unmotivated overall. I almost started to wonder if i may be going through some type of depression except i dont really have feelings of sadness. Its more of just like "blah" feeling if u will.
But then speaking with one of my spirit sisters, she brought to my attention the current alignment of the planets and upon further due diligence I came to realize that this is exactly what i was experiencing. Now there still is about another week and half that ill have to work through this phase im currently in. But i feel much better knowing the source of the disruption within me. I came across this article that spoke in detail about this current phase of the planets and i decided to screenshot the part about how to best deal with the disruption in you, should you be feeling the effects like I am, hopefully this excerpt will help give you some insight and come as somewhat of a relief to know that its not depression or some unknown illness.
1. You're creating your own beliefs.
Many self-defined spiritual people can talk to you at length for hours about spiritual beliefs of others, but when it comes to their own beliefs, there aren't actually any. When you're experiencing a true spiritual awakening, sure, you might find some solace in older beliefs and systems. You might find yourself deep in meditation or yoga, but while you're there, you're coming up with your own ideas and beliefs.
2. You want greater freedom.
During your spiritual awakening, one day you'll wake up, look around, and suddenly feel shackled by your home, your job, your possessions, and possibly even your relationship. Don't leap from bed, throw out everything, buy a van and follow your favorite band on tour just yet though. But think about the things in your life that weigh you down and deny you freedom. Think about how life would be without it and what you might be able to do without it.
3. You feel a deep draw toward personal development.
Where bubbly stories of a person's escape from slavery or another returns to good health from calamity used to not interest you, suddenly stories of personal development and triumph are important to you. You're drawn to them because you're now striving for it yourself.
4. In nature, you feel more connected than ever.
A hike through the woods may have once been a tedious, annoying thing that kept you from watching the game or playing some video games. But during your spiritual awakening, everything else melts away from your mind when you're in nature. You suddenly feel so much more connected to it and the whole universe when in nature. It's almost as though you can feel the pulse of the planet.
5. You find yourself talking to yourself or praying more often.
It's a subconscious change that happens during your spiritual awakening. You have a sudden desire to express your thoughts and feelings, whether to yourself, to some higher entity, or in prayer. There's nothing wrong with it. Saying your thoughts out loud puts them out into the universe. You never know how the universe will reply.
6. You're experiencing synchronicity.Synchronicity is a pretty strange experience. It's the experiencing of meaningful, related events that are unlikely to be mere coincidence. These experiences tend to guide us toward a path, but sometimes they simply remind us that we're already on the right path.
7. You feel a deep oneness with your fellow man. Congratulations, you've entered the empathic territory. All human beings are soft-wired to feel empathy. Empathy is the feeling of seeing someone else hurt and feeling that pain yourself. It's what causes you to feel unwell or faint at the sight of blood. You're feeling someone else's pain. You're experiencing their experience. During your spiritual awakening, you'll find yourself more connected to your fellow man; not just in a Moby We Are All Made Of Stars kind of way, but you start to understand that everyone is on a path, everyone experiences many of the same things, and we're really not at all alone in this.
8. Taking care of your body is more important.
You smoke, you drink, you eat at Taco Bell, but then you start experiencing your spiritual awakening and suddenly none of that sounds appealing. You want some freshly squeezed juice or a delicious salad with vegetables. Even more so, you want to grow your own vegetables, be one with the land, and nourish your body in the purest way.
9. All of your emotions are felt more fully.
Sure, we all experience a wide range of emotions, but people in the midst of a spiritual awakening will feel them more fully. Spiritual people are characterized as being happy, frolicking little angels, but spiritual people do feel anger and depression and they feel those emotions more so than most. It's not to say they don't also experience joy and satisfaction; they simply feel the full range and to a higher degree.
Source credit: Spiritual Awakening app
Each post has the option for you to share it on your social media & we always appreciate it when you do 🤗🤩🥰
CBD Product of The Month!