The Purpose of Life; The Puzzle
Without opposites in the Absolute, we could not compare or relate to anything, nor could we have emotions. One cannot experience and feel hot unless there is cold, health unless there is sickness, joy unless there is sorrow, love unless there is hatred, forgiveness unless there is anger, compassion unless there is bitterness, masculinity unless there is femininity, and so on. God desired to experience polarity.
He created us (souls) and then created a physical universe in which all that existed had an opposite. As extensions of our Source, we would then voluntarily enter the physical universe and be able to experience and feel for ourselves and for God - All That Is. Another way to say this is that when we smell a rose, God smells a rose. The entire experience allows God and us to learn more about ourselves and become grander versions of who we are.
Your soul, your higher self, is immensely powerful beyond your current ability to understand it. Why? Because it is a fragment or miniaturized version of its Source. Said another way, it is God expressing itself as God. Your soul is a sacred piece of All That Is.
Your conscious self is a projection of your soul experiencing the material world through you (a soul extension). God is experiencing this same world through your soul. The soul - your soul - knows all there is to know at all times. There's nothing hidden to it, nothing unknown. Yet knowing is not enough. The soul seeks to experience. It is your soul's greatest desire to turn its grandest concept about itself into its greatest experience.
Your soul is the sum total of every feeling you have ever created and experienced. Your awareness of some of these is called your memory. When you have a memory, you are said to re-member. That is, to put back together. To reassemble to the parts. When you reassemble all the parts of you, you will have re-membered who you really are.
We are here as an experimental force learning about hate and fear in order to truly understand love and compassion. We are here to create, and to remember who we are.
- The Puzzle
Did you know that people who have good emotional health are aware of their thoughts, feelings, and behaviors? They have learned healthy ways to cope with the stress and problems that are a normal part of life. They feel good about themselves and have healthy relationships.
However, many things that happen in your life can disrupt your emotional health. These can lead to strong feelings of sadness, stress, or anxiety. Even good or wanted changes can be as stressful as unwanted changes. These things include:
Your body responds to the way you think, feel, and act. This is one type of “mind/body connection.” When you are stressed, anxious, or upset, your body reacts in a way that might tell you that something isn’t right. For example, you might develop high blood pressure or a stomach ulcer after a particularly stressful event, such as the death of a loved one.
"Physical symptoms can be your body’s way of letting you know you aren’t coping with stress well. Easy stress management may help patients feel better. " Dr. David Schechter
Path to Improved Health
There are ways that you can improve your emotional health. First, try to recognize your emotions and understand why you are having them. Sorting out the causes of sadness, stress, and anxiety in your life can help you manage your emotional health. Following are some other helpful tips.
Express your feelings in appropriate ways.
If feelings of stress, sadness, or anxiety are causing physical problems, keeping these feelings inside can make you feel worse. It’s okay to let your loved ones know when something is bothering you. However, keep in mind that your family and friends may not always be able to help you deal with your feelings appropriately. At these times, ask someone outside the situation for help. Try asking a counselor or a spiritual advisor for advice and support to help you improve your emotional health.
Live a balanced life.
Focus on the things that you are grateful for in your life. Try not to obsess about the problems at work, school, or home that lead to negative feelings. This doesn’t mean you have to pretend to be happy when you feel stressed, anxious, or upset. It’s important to deal with these negative feelings, but try to focus on the positive things in your life, too. You may want to use a journal to keep track of things that make you feel happy or peaceful. Some research has shown that having a positive outlook can improve your quality of life and give your health a boost. You may also need to find ways to let go of some things in your life that make you feel stressed and overwhelmed. Make time for things you enjoy.
Calm your mind and body.
Relaxation methods, such as meditation, listening to music, listening to guided imagery tracks, yoga, and Tai Chi are useful ways to bring your emotions into balance. Free guided imagery videos are also available on YouTube.
Meditation is a form of guided thought. It can take many forms. For example, you may do it by exercising, stretching, or breathing deeply. See our Spiritual Growth page for some more info on meditation.
Take care of yourself.To have good emotional health, it’s important to take care of your body by having a regular routine for eating healthy meals, getting enough sleep, and exercising to relieve pent-up tension. Avoid overeating and don’t abuse drugs or alcohol. Using drugs or alcohol just causes other issues, such as family and health problems.
Things to Consider
Poor emotional health can weaken your body’s immune system. This makes you more likely to get colds and other infections during emotionally difficult times. Also, when you are feeling stressed, anxious, or upset, you may not take care of your health as well as you should. You may not feel like exercising, eating nutritious foods, or taking medicine that your doctor prescribes. You may abuse alcohol, tobacco, or other drugs. Other signs of poor emotional health include:
Trying CBD Products Could Help With These Systems
CBD refers to cannabidiol, a non-intoxicating extract from cannabis that does not have the psychoactive properties of tetrahydrocannabinol (THC). Unlike THC, CBD does not gets people "high."
CBD oil contains CBD mixed with an inert carrier oil, such as coconut oil or hemp seed oil. The bottled oil, called a tincture, is sold in various concentrations. There are also CBD capsules, CBD gummies, and under-the-tongue CBD sprays. Depending on where you live, some brands contain trace amounts of THC.
CBD oil is believed by some to treat pain, reduce anxiety, and stimulate appetite in the same way that marijuana does. CBD has also shown promise in treating certain types of seizures.
CBD oil can treat a wide variety of health problems, including:
Some of these claims are better supported by research than others. A quick search on the web for "can CBD help with (insert issue)" and you will quickly see the many benefits CBD products can bring you. Visit the CBD Shop for our top recommended products. They all include a 30 day money back guarantee if you are not satisfied with the product(s) so there is nothing to lose for you. Take control of your emotional and physical health today!
After all, our HEALTH IS WEALTH!!
Top 9 Ways To Protect Your Energy
We affect others by our energy and they affect us with theirs. It is vitally important to understand the principles of energy & emotion, how it can be used for our own and others’ benefit, and how to protect ourselves against harmful vibrations. Below are a few ways to strengthen your own vibrational field and avoid taking on others’ negative energy.
If negative influences come to you unsolicited, remember: They may have been sent to help you grow stronger in yourself.
1. Have a gathering of like-minded people. (Satsang/good company) is almost as important on the path as meditation itself. Mix more with spiritually minded people. Tune in consciously to their vibrations. As you draw from others, so give love and appreciation in return.
Satsang is important for another reason also: When spiritually inclined people get together, especially for meditation, they increase the magnetism of everyone involved.
2. Meditate. If you know you are going to be exposed to tamasic [dark & heavy] vibrations, take the time to meditate beforehand. Then harmonize the vibrations of your heart. Next, consciously emanate peaceful vibrations outward from your heart center to your environment. For human energy has two modes of expression; one of them is giving, the other, receiving or absorbing. If you can consciously enter the giving mode, you will find yourself much less affected by outside influences, whether good or bad.
3. Chant. Mentally chant, according to the sincere call of your heart: for example, “I am light. I am love. I am a fountain of unending peace!”
Send the heart’s energy upward to the point between the eyebrows. Feel yourself surrounded and embraced by the divine light.
4. Chant AUM TAT SAT. In the privacy of your meditation room, place your arms down at your side. Then, mentally chanting AUM, bring them upward, straight out to the side, with your palms up, until you join the palms high above the head. Mentally create an aura of upward-moving light around your body.
Extend your arms before you, your palms touching. Then move them out and around your body in a broad circle until the palms or fingers touch once again behind your back.
Mentally, while repeating this process, chant, “AUM-TAT-SAT.” (The as in TAT-SAT are pronounced short, with an “uh” sound: “TUT-SUT.”) [This mantra is the Hindu equivalent of the Christian Trinity: AUM means the Cosmic Sound or Holy Ghost; TAT, the Kutastha Chaitanya or Christ Consciousness; and SAT, the Father aspect of God, the Spirit beyond all vibration.] Repeat this process at least three times. After you’ve finished it, feel yourself surrounded by that protective vibration.
5. Withdraw your energy. Try not to look into the eyes of, or shake hands with, people whose vibrations are negative. This avoidance may prove a little socially awkward at times so I don’t insist on it, but I should state that these are two of the strongest ways by which energy is exchanged between people. (This is one little-known reason for the palms-folded greeting, the namaskar, which Indians customarily use in place of the handshake.)
6. Bring a spiritual bodyguard. When you find that you must enter a disharmonious environment, keep a spiritual “bodyguard” with you: someone who is on the same spiritual wavelength as you, to help keep your energy strong.
7. Block their energy. If you feel yourself under psychic attack from anyone, use your thumb to place a cross of blue light mentally on the attacker. Do it with sufficient will power, and harmful energy will be unable to reach you, but will return to its sender.
Direct good energy along with the blocking energy, that your attacker be cured of his anger. A mantra to repeat in such circumstances is “AUM hreeng kleeng Krishnaya namaha.” (The first a in Krishnaya is pronounced as in our “ah.” The other as are pronounced as in “uh.”)
8. Listen to uplifting music. One of the best ways of surrounding yourself with good vibrations is to listen to or play uplifting music.
9. Develop your own energy. Be conscious, above all, of your own developing energies. Feel it surrounding you as you walk, flowing through you as you converse with others. Expand it to the people in your vicinity; include them in your aura.
The more you act as a channel of blessing to others, the more you yourself will be blessed. Your vibrations will be enhanced, and your efforts to reach enlightenment will be greatly accelerated.
Site Source: Ananda
Each post has the option for you to share it on your social media & we always appreciate it when you do 🤗🤩🥰